Staff Individual List
First Name: Fayera Gemeda
Academic Rank: Lecturer
College/Institute: College of agriculture and veterinary medicine
Department/Team: School of veterinary medicine
Field of Specialization:
Research Interest: Tropical disease, Zoonosis, Emerging and Re-Emerging Disease.
List of Publications:
- Prevalence of Bovine Trypanosomosis in and around Nekemte Areas, East Wollega Zone, Ethiopia ow to cite this paper: Gemeda, F. (2015) Prevalence of Bovine Trypanosomosis in and around Nekemte Areas, East Wollega Zone, Ethiopia. Open Access Library Journal, 2: e1521 http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/oalib.1101521
- Legesse, D.T. and Gemeda, F. (2015) Comparison of Two Parasitological Tests and Post Mortem Examination to Detect Prevalence of Bovine Fasciolosis at Ambo Town Municipal Abattoir, West Shewa Zone, Ethiopia.
- Feyera Gemeda,DiribaTaddese,EshetuShumi Creation of public awareness on haemorrhagic septicaemiain bovine,in and around jimma areas, southwestern part of Ethiopia
- TegenuGizaw, Feyera Gemeda Dima Assessment of Problems and Constraints Associated with Artificial insemination Service in the Two Selected Districts of Arsi Zone, Ethiopia
- Adem Edao, Feyera Gemeda Dima & Feyissa Begna Prevalence of Bovine Cysticercosis and Status of Human Taeniasis in and around Asella Town, Tiyo woreda, South East Ethiopia
- Molecular Epidemiology of Infectious disease, Gonder University, Ethiopia, Ethiopian Veterinary Association, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
P. O. Box: 307, Jimma town, Oromia, Ethiopia
Cell Phone: +251929328801
E-mail Address: Qafayera.firstname.lastname@example.org