Individual staff Profile
First Name: Addisalem Hailu
Academic Rank: PhD candidate
Department/Team: Post harvest management
Field of Specialization: Food Engineering
Research Interest: Processing optimization, product development and design
List of Publications:
1. Esa Abiso, Neela Satheesh and Addisalem Hailu, Effect of Storage Methods and Ripening Stages on Postharvest quality of Tomato (Lycopersicom esculentum Mill) CV. Chali, Annals. Food Science and Technology, 2015, 6(1), 127-137.
2. Addisalem Hailu Taye, Werner C. Hofacker,A new method for glass transition temperature determination of potatoes. Preceddings, In the 20th International drying symposium, P2-32. Gifu, Japan, Aug, 2016.
3. Kuma G.E, Addisalem H.T. and W. Hofacker, Numerical modeling of coupled heat and mass transfer moving boundary during convective drying of potato slices. Preceddings, In the 20th International drying symposium, A1-8. Gifu, Japan, Aug, 2016
Paper going to present on conference:
- Addisalem Hailu Taye, Werner C. Hofacker, Effect of Processing Condition on drying Kinetics, shrinkage and Mechanical properties of Hot air dried potato Slices, EuroDrying’2017 – 6th European Drying Conference Liège, Belgium, 19-21 June 2017.
- Addisalem HailuTaye, Saskia Arendt, Werner C. Hofacker, Influence of Processing condition on Ascorbic Acid Retention of Hot Air dried potato Slices, EuroDrying’2017 – 6th European Drying Conference Liège, Belgium, 19-21 June 2017
- Process Optimization of Drying Process for Better Retention in Product Quality
P. O. Box: 78464, Konstanz Germany
Office Tel.: +251471111975
Cell Phone: +4915218736704
Fax: +497531 206-87593
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org