About Research at JUCAVM
Every research activity undertaken at JUCAVM is orchestrated by Office of Research and Postgraduate Programs. The office performs the following activities related to research and postgraduate studies at college level:
Coordinates Research & Postgraduate studies at college level.
- Support and advise staff & students in the process of availing resources for Research & Postgraduate programs.
- Coordinates the Postgraduate Thesis examination, research proposal review, approval and funding processes with the respective departments and Vice dean and Dean offices.
- Link the college research to the office of the Vice president for Research & Extension, postgraduate programs to Postgraduate director of the University
- Work closely with Research & Ethical Review board
- Facilitate the management of the approved research funds
- Facilitate public lectures, seminars and midterm reviews of research.
The PGR office is accountable to the Vice Dean and Dean vertically and horizontally works with Respective departments and offices in the college and university. PGR office also closely works with Academic and Research and extension vice presidents and Director of Postgraduate studies at University level.
To enhance quality Research and Postgraduate programs through effective coordination of the formulation of demand driven research and postgraduate programs though active engagement of stakeholders at all stages including M&E.
Sources of Fund: Government, International funds generated on competitive basis and NGOs.
Dr Benti Deressa
P. O. Box: 307
Office Tel.: +251471123037
Cell Phone: 251911834457
E-mail Address: email@example.com