The School of Veterinary Medicine has three academic programs. The programs are the postgraduate program, the DVM program and the summer and In-service BSc in animal health program.
Post Graduate Program: The program is of two years duration, the first year is dedicated to course work while the second year is meant only for master’s thesis.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Master of Science in Veterinary Epidemiology
- Master of Science in Veterinary Public Health (MVPH)
- Master of Science in Veterinary Microbiology
- BSc in Animal Health (summer and In-service) program