Vision and Mission
The main objectives of Mathematics Department are:
- To produce qualified and competent mathematicians who are highly enrolled in teaching and learning process of the country.
- To carry out mathematical research in line with the development and needs of the country, and be a member of a research team trying to solve societal problems.
- To produce graduates with strong sense of ethics, professionalism, and the ability to succeed as both individual and team contributors and synergy.
- To introduce applications and technology transfer in mathematics for science and technology students.
- To provide consultancy and technical services to the industrial sectors and other socio-economic sectors of the country as mathematics is crucial by its nature.
- To bridge hard sciences i.e mathematics and other related applied and engineering sciences by modeling real life problems.
- Lay foundation for other related science and technology fields which need its support.