Student Demographics

The total numbers of students enrolled currently in the department are 230. Out of these 157(67%) are BA students who attend in regular program. The rest 76(33%) are MA students who attend both in regular and summer program.. See the student population in the table below.

BA Regular

Year of study

Male

Female

Total

1st Year

9

43

51

2nd Year

11

38

49

3rd Year

22

32

54

Total

42

112

154

 Program: MA in Counseling Psychology (Regular)

 

Year of study

Male

Female

Total

1st Year

12

-

12

2nd Year

12

3

15

Total

24

3

27

 Program: MA in Educational Psychology (Regular)

 

Year of study

Male

Female

Total

1st Year

-

-

-

2nd Year

13

-

13

Total

13

-

13

 Program: MA in Counseling Psychology (summer)

 

Year of study

Male

Female

Total

1st Year

-

-

-

2nd Year

14

1

15

3rd year

6

2

8

4th year

-

-

-

Total

20

3

23

 Program: MA in Educational Psychology (summer)

 

Year of study

Male

Female

Total

1st Year

13

-

13

2nd Year

-

-

-

3rd year

-

-

-

4th year

-

-

-

Total

13

-

13