Dr. Arega Seyoum Asefaw
Full Name: AREGA SEYOUM ASFAW (PhD)
Academic Rank: Associate Professor
College/Institute: Business & Economics
Department/Team: Accounting & Finance
Qualification: PhD in Finance
Field of Specialization: Finance
Research Interest: Finance& Accounting Areas
- The Impact of OCSSCO on the Socio-economic Conditions of Rural Women in East Shoa Zone of Oromia Regional State.
- Determinants of Nonperforming Loans: The Case of Selected MFIs in Ethiopia.
- Determinants of Financial Performance: The Case of Microfinance Sector in Ethiopia.
- Supply chain Management practice in Ethiopia: A Study in Selected Manufacturing Firms in Ethiopia
List of Publications:
- Performance of MFIs and Their Role in Poverty Alleviation: The Case of Selected MFIs in Ethiopia. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 6, Issue 2, February 2016. ISSN 2250-3153
- Growth of Micro and Small Enterprises in Addis Ababa City Administration: A Study on Selected Micro and Small Enterprise in Bole Sub City. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 6, Issue 2, February 2016. ISSN 2250-3153
- Credit Risk Management of MFIs in Ethiopia. European Scientific Journal November 2015 edition vol.11, No.31 ISSN: 1857 – 7881 (Print) e - ISSN 1857- 7431
- Internal Auditing Standards and Its Practice: The Case of East Arsi Zone, Ethiopia. Basic Research Journal of Business Management and Accounts. ISSN 2315-6899 Vol. 3(6) pp. 80-84, October 2014.
- Factors Affecting Non-Performing Loans: Case Study on Development Bank of Ethiopia Central Region. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2016. ISSN 2250-3153.
- Working Capital Management and Its Impact on Profitability Evidence from Food Complex Manufacturing Firms in Addis Ababa. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 6, Issue 6, June 2016. ISSN 2250-3153.
Membership in academic associations and academic related committee, councils, groups:
- Chairperson of the College’s Research and Ethical Review Board
- Member of Academic Staff recruiting committee
- Review Board Member of Horn of Africa Journal of Business and Economics
- Member of Accounting & Finance Department Council
- Life time member of the Ethiopian Red Cross Society.
- P. O. Box: 378, Jimma University, Jimma, Ethiopia
- Office Tel.: +251-911-082429
- Cell Phone: +251-911-082429
- E-mail Address: Aregas10@gmail.com