About Research at BECO
Research and Post graduate coordination office
Every research undertaken at Business and Economics College is orchestrated by Office of Research and Postgraduate studies coordinator. The main objective of the office is to enhance quality Research and Postgraduate programs through effective coordination and the formulation of demand driven research and postgraduate programs though active engagement of stakeholders at all stages. The office performs the following activities related to research and postgraduate studies at college level
Organize stakeholders meeting to prioritize research area
- Ensure that researches are need based and linked to academic development
- Support and advise staff & students in the process of availing resources for Research & Postgraduate programs.
- Work closely with Research & Ethical Review board
- Facilitate the management of the approved research funds
- Facilitate public lectures, seminars and midterm reviews of research.
- Facilitate the dissemination of research output
- Coordinate activities of editorial and review board
- Coordinates Research & Postgraduate studies at college level.
The office is accountable to the college Dean vertically and horizontally works with Respective departments and offices in the college and university. The office also closely works with Research and Communality service vice presidents and Director of Postgraduate studies at University level.
- P. O. Box: JU. P.O.Box 378
- Office Tel.: 0471117515
- Cell Phone: 0917813453/0965989458
- Fax: +251 471 11 782
- E-mail:- Address:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org