About The Programme
The primary objectives of the Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership are to produce:
- School Principals and supervisors who can play a leading role in providing, maintaining and supporting quality education
- Educational leaders who can effectively lead educational institutions at different levels;
- Educational managers who can effectively manage changes and diversities in educational system;
- Experts who can democratically communicate with all the stakeholders of educational institutions.
The specific objectives of the Bachelor of Art Degree Program in Educational Planning is to:
- Produce educational planners, managers and supervisors who are well informed of the national and regional constitutions, thereby assume leadership positions and responsibilities
- Produce educational planners and mangers that can generate, manage and utilize educational resources effectively and efficiently
- Produce educational planners and mangers who can initiate educational changes, innovations and developments by addressing local and regional needs and realities.
- Produce educational planners and mangers that can mobilize and involve the local communities and thereby strengthen the school and community relationship.
- Produce educational planners and mangers who are capable of solving educational problems by applying skills of educational research