Mulugeta Tefera Yigeremu
Name:Mulugeta Tefera Yigeremu
Academic rank : Assistant Professor
Field of specialization : Tropical Veterinary Medicine
Research interest : Mastitis and Milk Quality, Brucellosis, Tuberculosis and Other Zoonotic Diseases
List of publications :
- Seroprevalence of Brucellosis in Cattle and Occupationally Related Humans in Selected Sites of Ethiopia. Ethiop. Vet. J., 2007, 11 (2), 85-100.
- Studies on the Occurrence of Brucellosis in Cattle in Selected Sites of Ethiopia and Indications on its Zoonotic Significance. Ethiop. Vet. J., 2008, 12 (1), 161 – 181.
- Mulugeta Tefera, Geremew Batu and Molalegne Bitew (2011): Prevalence of Gastrointestinal Parasites of Sheep and Goats in and around Bedelle, South-Western Ethiopia. The Internet Journal of Veterinary Medicine, , Volume 8 Number 2
- Muluget Tefera, Alemnesh, Worku, Tadele Tolosa, Molalegne Bitew (2011): Prevalence and risk factors for donkey babesiosis in and around Debre Zeit, Ethiopia, Veterinary research, 4 (2): 56-60.
- Mihreteab Bekele, Hassan Mohammed, Mulugeta Tefera, Tadele Tolosa (2011): Seroprevalence of Small ruminant Brucellosis and community perception in Jijiga district, Somali regional state of Ethiopia, Tropical Animal Health and Production, 43 (4): 893-898.
- Main Advisor of more than 18 DVM theses for extern students of the School of Veterinary Medicine, JUCAVM
Fax : +251471110934