Academic Rank : Lecturer
Field of Specialization : Agronomy
Research interest : Sustainable field crops production with major emphasis on rice, soil nutrient management, stress physiology, crop improvement
List of Publication :
- Mulugeta Seyoum. 1996. ''Borren'': the noxious weed. International Center for Low External Input and Sustainable Agriculture (ILEIA). 12(1): 31.
- Mulugeta Seyoum. 1998. Environmental degradation and losses of biodiversity. Amhara Regional Bureau of Agriculture, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia. Gibrenachen. 1(1): 17-19.
- Mulugeta Seyoum. 1998. Technology Generation, Transfer and Gap Analysis: the case of North Gondar. In: Agricultural Research and Technology Transfer Attempts and Achievements in Northern Ethiopia. Beyene S. and Abera D. (Eds.). Proceedings of the Fourth Technology Generation, Transfer, and Gap Analyses workshop. Bahir Dar, Ethiopia, pp: 206-269.
- Mulugeta Seyoum. 1999. Rice: potential crop for food security in Amhara Region. Ethiopian Agricultural Research Organization. AgriTopia. 14(3): 2-3.
- Mulugeta Seyoum. 2000. Uptake and Response of Rice to Nitrogen and Phosphorus Fertilization under Rain fed Lowland Condition of the Fogera Plain, Northern Ethiopia. M. Sc. Thesis. Alemaya University, Ethiopia.
- Mulugeta Seyoum. 2001. Fertilizer improves grain quality in rice. Ethiopian Agricultural Research Organization. AgriTopia. 16(2): 1-2.
- Mulugeta Seyoum. 2002. Promoting a farmer-led research in Kobo-Girana Valley North Wollo, Ethiopia. Ethiopian Agricultural Research Organization. AgriTopia. 17(2-4): 8-10.
- Mulugeta Seyoum and Sete Agmas. 2002. Rice research, production, constraints, and future prospects in Ethiopia. International Training Program on Rice Production Technology. ITCC-RDA. Suwon, Republic of Korea, pp: 179-192.
- Mulugeta Seyoum and Heluf Gebre Kidan. 2005. Effects of N and P fertilizers on yield and N uptake of flooded rice grown on Vertisols of Fogera Plain, Ethiopia. Indian Journal of Fertilizers. 1(1): 47-51.
- Heluf Gebre Kidan and Mulugeta Seyoum. 2006. Effects of mineral N and P fertilizers on yield and yield components of flooded lowland rice on Vertisols of Fogera Plain, Ethiopia. Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development in the Tropics and Sub-Tropics. 107(2): 161-176.
- Mulugeta Seyoum, Senetayehu Alamerew and Kassahun Bentte. 2011. Evaluation of Upland NERICA Rice (Oryza sativa L) Genotypes for Grain Yield and Yield Components along an Altitude Gradient in Southwest Ethiopia. Journal of Agronomy. 10 (4): 105-111
- Mulugeta Seyoum, Senetayehu Alamerew and Kassahun Bentte. 2011. Study on Genetic Variability, Heritability, Correlation Coefficients and Path analysis for Grain Yield and Yield Contributing Traits in Upland Rice (Oryza sativa L). Submitted to Asian Journal of Plant Sciences.