Staff Individual List
Name: Adugna Eneyew Bekele
Academic Rank: Assistant professor
Position: Department Head
College/Institute: College of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
Department/Team: Agricultural Economics and Extension
Field of Specialization: Rural Development & Agricultural Extension (Rural Development )
Research Interest: Sustainable livelihoods, food security, gender
List of Publications:
1) The role of small scale irrigation in poverty reduction J. Dev. Agric. Econ, Jan, 2014
2) Untied efforts: The challenges for improved research, extension and education linkages; Education Research & Reviews Vol 8(12), pp, 792-799, June 2013.
3) Analysis of Wealth and Livelihood Capitals in Southern Ethiopia: A Lesson for policy makers Curr. Res. J. Soc. Sci., 5(1): 1-10, 2013
4) Economic impact of small scale irrigation schemes: evidence from Ethiopian Rift Valley Basins: Ethiopian Journal of Water Science & technology 12(1).
5) Double marginalized livelihoods: Invisible gender inequality in pastoral societies. Societies 3(1).
6) Determinants of poverty in pastoral communities; Livestock for Rural Development Vol 25 ( 2)
7) Factors influencing income level of (agro-) pastoral communities’ international journal of social economics, Vol 40 issue 3.
8) Cause of household food insecurity in Wolaita, JSPPR Vol 3(3), pp 35-48, 2012
9) Farm Management: concepts, principles and applications, Lambert publishing Germany
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O.Box: 307, Jimma University College of Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine