- Field of Specialization: Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance Quality in Analytical Laboratories
1. Analytical method development and optimization:
- Gas chromatography
- High performance liquid chromatography
- Solid phase microextraction and other extraction techniques
Professional and administrative profile
- Bachelor in pharmacy (B.Pharm), Addis Ababa University, July 2004
- Assistant lecturer, School of Pharmacy, Jimma University, January 2006
- MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance), Addis Ababa University, July 2009.
- Lecturer, Department of Pharmacy, Jimma University, August 2009.
- Coordinator for Continuing and Distance Education, College of Public Health and Medical Sciences, December 2010 to September 2012
- MSc in Quality in Analytical Laboratories, University of Cadiz (Spain) and University of Bergen (Norway), March 2014.
- Head, Department of Pharmacy, Jimma University, Since December 2014
List of publications
- Sultan Suleman, GemechuZeleke, HabtewoldDeti, ZelekeMekonnen, Luc Duchateau, Bruno Levecke, JozefVercruysse, Matthias D’Hondt, EvelienWynendaele, Bart De Spiegeleer. Quality of medicines commonly used in the treatment of soil transmitted helminthes (STH) and giardia in Ethiopia: a nationwide survey. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, 2014. 8 (12): e3345.
- Deti H., Hymete A., Bekhit A.A., Maaboud I. Mohamed A., El-Din A. Bekhit A.; Persistent organochlorine pesticides residues in cow and goat milks collected from different regions of Ethiopia. Chemosphere, 2014. 106: p. 70-74.
- Hawaze S., Deti H., Suleman S.; Wound healing activity of the methanol extracts of Clematis species indigenous to Ethiopia. IJGP, 2013. 7(4): p. 304-308.
- Hawaze S., Deti H., Suleman S.; In vitro Antimicrobial Activity and Phytochemical Screening of Clematis Species Indigenous to Ethiopia. Indian J. Pharm. Sci., 2012. 74 (1): p. 29-35.