1. General Assembly
It is the highest authoritative body of the union it shall make two assemblies in a year regular but per the recommendation of the president and the executive committee, ad hoc meeting may be called up.
- This body has the power to recall, non proper functioning members of the executive
- It shall listen and endorse reports presented to it.
- It is the one to decide on serious issues of students services.
2. Executive Committee
The president is the chair and spokes person. It shall conduct weekly meeting.
- Revise the activities.
- Deal on problems reported to it and recommend the president to take action. This organ establishes ad hoc committee whom the president nominate
- Also gives recognition or reject as to formation of clubs or associations of disciplines.
3. Chief Executives of JUSU
3.1 The President
- He/she the person with the highest executive power
- He/ she Nominate, the members to be the electoral board. And present it to the executive committee for approval.
- He is the official spokes person of the union
- Member to the senate
- Authenticate with his signature, businesses of the union.
- Appoints the executive committee members to different positions and to lead standing committee within the union.
3.2 Vice President
He/she is an officer with high executive power immediately below the president.
- Up on a vacancy in the office of the president, he/she shall assume position of the president and fulfill all the presidential role/duties.
- Open & preside JUSU executive board and General assembly meeting in the absence & assignment of the president
- Shall ensure that the business of the union is carries out.
- To do budget for the whole year activities and events with the finance committee
- Provide full support to the president
3.3 General Secretary
- Next to the V/president he/she is the person with high executive power
- He/she shall control stamps and seal of the union.
- Whom Authenticated, by the president, shall stamp on official business of the union
- He/she shall control and manage proportion of the union.
- Both the V/president and the General Secretary are accountable to the president.
- The president is accountable to the executive committee
- The union is Generally accountable to the students and the office of the university president.