DIRECTOR FOR STUDENT SERVICES
The Director for Student Services plays an important role in maintaining a healthy and respectful relationship between the University and its students. In doing this, our Office:
- Provides services on dining, dormitory, health, finance and cost sharing.
- Guides students to appropriate services and resources.
- Offers assistance to students who are experiencing economic, social and psychological difficulty.
- Provides orientation and necessary briefings on students’ code of conduct and rules and regulations of the University.
The academic success of students in all spheres of university life is our major concern. Thus, we value all questions that student may have with regard to the service we offer.
We aspire to be the best university in the country driven by passion and commitment for student success by providing quality services.
To plan and put into action initiatives, programs, activities and services that will engage the entire campus community to help students achieve their educational, personal and career goals.
- Assess and improve services to our students
- Increase efforts to build a secure and inclusive campus community
- Promote an inclusive and diverse community where civility and respect for each individual are valued.
Since students are the most important part of what we do, as service providers, we value:
- Diversity, tolerance, and inclusiveness in the ethnicity, religion, culture and gender
- Equity and access in all our services